Christmas Parties, Team Building, Meeting or Leisure Sailing Adventures for Corporate Events, Club, School or Family Groups
Full or Half Day Tallship Adventure Sailing
- Half day tallship adventure sailing
- Full day tallship adventure sailing and snorkelling
- Full day Whitehaven Beach Tallship adventure cruises (add $1000 to charter fee)
- Eco interpretive presentations by trained guides
- Themed charter options
- Team building programs
- Menu options and beverage lists options available
Hire Derwent Hunter exclusively for $5500 per day.
- Sole use of the vessel for up to 8 hours on any one day
- 40 passengers included (we can cater for up to 50 pax, on application)
- Skipper, deckhand and host/ess
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea all prepared fresh onboard
- Eco interpretative talks by trained crew (if requested)
- Beverages charged on a consumption basis
- Pick up and/or drop off to island resorts available
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the charter
- Balance payable 30 days prior to sailing
School Excursion Charters
Why choose a Tallship Adventure on Derwent Hunter for your next school excursion charter?
- Multi award winning for adventure and ecotourism with 15 years experience. Combine sports and adventure with eco and marine education, with an extensive programme covering marine biology, Australian cultural heritage, environmental sustainability and indigenous Australia.
- Iconic Derwent Hunter is an Australian classic culturally significant to Australian Maritime history and a perfect platform to explore the Whitsunday islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
Why choose the Whitsundays?
- Safe confines of partially smooth waters in the protected areas of the Great Barrier Reef – no need to experience the discomfort or additional risk associated with open ocean passage making.
20 degrees latitude offers great all round climate, with reliable trade winds for sailing.
Discover the Great Barrier Reef and the unique flora and fauna of the Whitsunday Islands enabling a flexible and varied itinerary.
Daily flights to Proserpine (Whitsunday Coast) or Hamilton Island- affordable transport costs. Go straight from the airport to the ship.
When is it too early to book in your Christmas Party? Never!
Get organised early, and book Derwent Hunter for a wonderful day out on the water in the Whitsundays for your team. We have several different Christmas party options from full days to evening sunset cruises, themed, not themed, snorkelling, beach time, and more.
Enquire now for pricing and information, and make this Christmas party the best one yet!