Take advantage of Derwent Hunter’s extended Summer Special
Eco Tallship Reef Adventures
SAVE $20 NOW $175 (Full fare adults)
SAVE $40 NOW $155 (Concessions: Seniors, students, backpackers)
Sale extended! Now valid for bookings to 8 May for travel until 30 June 2017.
- Eco friendly sailing to private moorings at the best reef locations
- Get involved! Help sail a tallship or sit back and relax
- On board marine biologist – look and learn
- Beach access to two reef locations “free range snorkelling” for beginners to experts
- Multi award winning for Eco & Adventure – family business with over 25 years experience
- FREE bus pick up and drop off
- FREE wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- FREE lunch and snacks freshly prepared on board
Book direct or with your favourite agent.
Terms & Conditions: Valid for bookings to 31 March and travel up to 30 June 2017. Book direct or with your favourite travel agent. Online bookings are automatically calculated at the discount price. Subject to availability and terms & conditions.
Departs Abell Point Marina South 8am, returns 4.30pm daily.
Adults: $175 / Concession $155
All Inclusive: Morning tea, smorgasbord lunch, afternoon tea, cheese and biscuits, coffee, tea, tap water, snorkelling equipment, stinger suits, Marine Park fees and National Park fees.
Exclusions: Beer/wine available to purchase from $5, bottled water/soft drinks/chocolates $2.50.
All bookings made outside Airlie Beach should be reconfirmed with our office the day prior to departure 1800 334 773