- Young fun safari, guided walks, talks and activities.
- Sailing bushwalks, kayaking, snorkeling, aboriginal culture.
- Extended visit to world famous Whitehaven Beach
- Comfortable, Stable idle for first time sailors
- Spacious decks, undercover seating, plentiful hot water
- Plus too many Eco and adventure tourism awards to mention
- From $499 per person
3 Days – 2 Nights
This 17.5m ‘Beach Boat’ was designed to cruise tropical waters in style and comfort. With big open decks to sunbath on, plenty of on deck seating and a spacious aft deck boasting permanent shade, she is the ideal safari boat. With an emphasis on snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, eco guided island exploration and of course plenty of time enjoying Whitehaven Beach, if you want to spend more time exploring the islands and beaches, this Whitsunday Island Sailing safari is for you. A feature of this cruise is a high level of reef, rainforest and wildlife eco interpretation by formally trained crew.
SV Whitehaven supplies all snorkeling equipment and endeavors to take you to all the top snorkeling destinations in the Whitsundays.
[gdlr_tabs style=”horizontal” initial=”1″]
Departs: Tue 8:30am / fri 8:30am
Returns: Tue 3:30pm / Sun 3:30pm[/gdlr_tab]
Advanced Eco Certified
[gdlr_tab title=”Costs”]AUD $499pp Share Single[/gdlr_tab]