Style – Grace – Pace
- Get involved – help sail a tallship or sit back and relax
- Beach access to two reef locations “free range snorkelling” for beginners to experts
- Multi award winning for Ecotourism & Adventure
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea included
- On board marine biologist – look and learn
- FREE bus pick up and drop off
- FREE wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Family business with over 25 years experience
Step into history sailing the beautiful Whitsunday Islands aboard Derwent Hunter. Experience the magic of a tallship adventure aboard one of Australia’s most famous tallships as she plies the azure waters of the breathtaking Whitsunday island chain. Soak up the style and ambience of a bygone era on this fast, elegant ship.
Hand crafted in 1946 out of Tasmanian Oak and Huon Pine by one of Tasmania’s most revered shipwrights, she is spaciously appointed and breathtaking to behold. The “Hunter” is a true performer, leaving many modern vessels in her wake. Feel the thrill of sailing at speed with all sails aloft towards your next island paradise.
This is no ordinary boat trip. A voyage aboard the Derwent Hunter is a rare opportunity to relive the true spirit of adventure.